Highlighted
Bose_Luddite
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Minor App Suggestion

I get it for the iPhone (sort of), but on the iPad, it’s cumbersome (and odd) that the Bose music app does not rotate to landscape mode. It isn’t uncommon to have an iPad looped into the controls/etc, and it’s also not uncommon to have a keyboard/horizontal setup for an iPad. It’s strange to have the app stuck in portrait mode in such a setup. Not a big deal, but thought I’d point it out.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Minor App Suggestion

Hello Bose_Luddite,

Thanks for the post.

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this along to development.

If you have any other ideas or questions, let us know.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Guava07
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 29, 2019

I totally agree and was wondering why especially when running the app on an iPad the view doesn’t rotate to landscape. I utilize a Smart Keyboard, so my iPad is always in landscape. Using the Bose Music app I need to turn my head to navigate around. This would be a good feature to have. Thanks.
Cobretti
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 28, 2018

I have some few suggestions.

- general startup speed of the app or at least the possibility of skipping tracks pausing the music through the control center.

- playing music through the music app, there should be the possibility to skip to a specific part of the track, like in any other app

- load time between tracks. There is a long pause between tracks. I’m using amazon music

Hi Cobretti,

Thanks for the great suggestions! We will pass this and all suggestions along to our engineering team.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support