Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arohn18
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 10, 2018

Mounting virtually invisible surround sound speaker to bracket

Hi,

im attempting to mount my virtually invisible surround sound speakers to the the bracket on the UFS-20 series II speaker stands but, I can’t get the bracket to fully snap onto the speaker and it actually fell off at one point (luckily it still works). I’ve got the speaker mount bracket mounted currently on the speaker stand as I thought that would make easier to mount the speaker to the bracket. What am I doing wrong. The instructions only have pictures no text or even support text

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Mounting virtually invisible surround sound speaker to bracket

Author Accepted Answer selected by arohn18

Hi Arohn18, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us about this. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help with set up. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by arohn18

Hi Arohn18, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us about this. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help with set up. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

arohn18
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 10, 2018

I actually figured it out, Hector. One of the pieces in the kit wasn’t meant for my specific speakers since the kits universal. Once I removed that, the bracket easily and securely went on and the system works beautifully now with no issues coming from the speaker that fell (so I think I dodged a expensive bullet as far as that goes)

Hector_B

Hi Arohn18, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this.

I am very happy to hear that you were able to fit your speakers onto your brackets! If you do have any issues with that speaker please do reach back out to us. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B