Rafael25050
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Non finish update Help!!!!!!!!!!

Since June 2th 2020 my Home Speaker 500 have been updating but it dosent finish, when the updating was starting my older btorher disconnected the speaker and moved to another room because he wanted to use it but he dosent know the light lenguage the speaker has, since then it has been in a eternal updating.

Please help, can someone know whats happening to my speaker? it is normal that the updates last that long?

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Non finish update Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hi rafael25050,

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting! 

It is definitely not normal for your speaker to have been updating for this long! In my experience updates usually take up to 20-30 minutes, maybe a bit longer depending on the size fo the update and the speed of your network. It certainly shouldn't take multiple days.

If your speaker was unplugged while it was updating, it likely got interrupted while trying to install the update and that is why it is not going through correctly! I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps! Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Rafael25050
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Re: Non finish update Help!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry i find out how to fix it, but the way Thanks!!!!