Highlighted
theorygeek
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 16, 2018

Possible to trade the Soundbar 700

Hey guys,

I purchased the Soundbar 700, Base Module 700, and Surround Speakers a couple of weeks ago. I am really regretting my Soundbar 700 purchase. I thought it was going to work with SoundTouch, and now I'm having problems with Alexa (she stops working and I have to unplug the soundbar to reset it). In addition, Alexa on my Soundbar responds even when I'm clear on the other side of the house and there's a closer Alexa device, and most of the time she misunderstands. (eg, "What is 600 divided by 8?" "600 divided by 3 is 200")

I've read that the SoundTouch 300 would have been a much better product for me. Unfortunately, I don't have the original packaging that my Soundbar 700 came with, although I do have the receipt. Is it possible to trade the Soundbar 700 for the SoundTouch 300?

2 REPLIES 2
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Possible to trade the Soundbar 700

You can return for a full refund within 30 days and trade up within a longer time period, maybe 45, 60, or 90 days, I don't remember which.  However, without the original packaging, I think you may be out of luck.  ALWAYS save the packaging.

Re: Possible to trade the Soundbar 700

Hello @theorygeek,

Thanks for the question.

We would suggest contacting your point of purchase to discuss return options for you Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support