Rwboilini
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 21, 2018

Release date of Speaker Firmware (3.0.13/14)? Anxiously awaiting!

Bose released the latest app. software update (1.4.5) back on February 12th. The Bose post said the firmware was going to be released soon after. Any update to when the firmware will be released? I'm sure there many of us anxiously awaiting the release.

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
ybo
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 24, 2018

Re: Release date of Speaker Firmware (3.0.13/14)? Anxiously awaiting!

anxiously? ... yes, full of cares.

DubCity
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

They really need to get going on this. Product has been out since Sept and we have spent 2 grand for a weak subwoofer. Complaints all over the Internet. The sound engineers had no problem going ahead with the launch, so why are they having a problem going ahead with the fix?
Highlighted
matei
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

There was a clear intention of releasing the firmware, otherwise there would have been no post.
My best guess is that something went wrong and they postponed it for next month...

DanEllisUK
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 14, 2018

I think the biggest problem is the lack of communication.   If they are going to delay until next month, just say so!  Things happen, things change, just let us know the current plan.   If the plan changes, that's fine.  But please just let us know.

Hi all! 

Thank you for your continued patience in regards to the update. 

I completely understand the frustration here but I can confirm it is coming soon, and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Jessie - Community Support