DanEllisUK
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 14, 2018

Remote issues with Humax HDR-1100S Freesat recorder

The Play/Pause button does not work correctly.   You can pause the TV, but it is very difficult to get the playback to resume, you have to press the button multiple times, often 6 or 7 times, sometimes double pressing works, I'm not sure, I've never found a consistent patern.

Secondly, the Skip Forward & Back buttons, are mapped to Fast Forward and Rewind, rather than Skip Forward and Back.   Although there are not enough buttons available to map them all, it would be better if it mapped to the same buttons, especially as these are more useful anyway.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Remote issues with Humax HDR-1100S Freesat recorder

Hello DanEllisUK,

Thanks for posting.

What product is having the issue controlling your Humax HDR-1100S?

Let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

DanEllisUK
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 14, 2018

Hi @Joel_D
This is relating to the Soundbar 700. Thanks.

Hi DanEllisUK,

Thanks for the information.

Where in location is the Humax HDR box to your Soundbar 700? It sounds like it is receiving an intermittent response from the Soundbar during commands since the IR control is being sent out of the soundbar itself and not from the remote.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

DanEllisUK
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 14, 2018

Hi @Joel_D 

The HDR box is on a shelf below the soundbar.   Every other key on the remote appears to work fine, so I don't think it is an intermittent issue.

For testing, I have moved both the HDR box and soundbar forward so they overhang the shelf, so there is a direct line of sight between them, same issue in this position.   I am aware there is also an IR blaster on the back of the soundbar also, so I then moved the HDR box behind the soundbar.   The problem resuming playback still remains.

Highlighted

Hi DanEllisUK,

Has this been happening since you have owned the Soundbar 700 or has this recently occurred?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

DanEllisUK
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 14, 2018

Hi @Joel_D 

Its been happening since we first got the Soundbar.  I don't know why I didn't report it earlier.  I probably put it off to obtain more info, and then forgot about it.

Hello DanEllisUK,

I will get this raised to development for you. If any additional information is needed, we'll reach back out to you.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support