Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stupoox
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

Re: Soundbar 500 crackle in right rear speaker after 4.0.8 firmware update

That doesn't sound right, I'd contact Bose Support ASAP.

This issue was a little while ago, and while it took Bose AGES and an UNACCEPTABLE TIME to actually fix it, it has been resolved.

I also believe this issue was related to just cracking in the right channel, on mine that seemed to be the case if I remember correctly.

Good luck 🙂