Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdubs14
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2020

Soundbar 700 with Virtually Invisible 300

Hi,

I just recently purchased the Soundbar 700 and Virtually Invisible 300s to use in my living room. I am able to connect the VI300s to the Soundbar but the volume is really, *really* low. I've read a few posts on the topic and it seems like most people just rig the Adaptiq calibration to make the volume of the VI300s higher. Is there any other way to increase the volume of this accessory?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Tegan_M

Re: Soundbar 700 with Virtually Invisible 300

Hi cdubs14, 

Thanks for reaching out, sorry that the rear speakers of your set up appear to be too low! I'll happily assist you with this. 

I would firstly ensure that you have performed the ADAPTiQ process on your system. This will allow your speakers to calibrate their audio to your surroundings to provide you with the best audio response. To go forward with the ADAPTiQ process, please follow the instructions provided in this link. 

If you find that the audio is still too low for your liking, this can also be adjusted in the Bose Music app. 

• Tap the image of the soundbar shown in the lower-right.
  • Select audio
  • Use the + and  buttons to select a setting in increments of 10.

I hope this helps! Do let us know if you have any other questions. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
cdubs14
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2020

Ok perfect I’ll try that thanks! On the Bose Music App which volume setting is for the surround speakers? For the Sounbar it just shows “Rear,” “Side”, and “Middle.”

In general is there a way to control the volume of accessories through the app?

Jessie_O

In the application, the speakers labeled as 'Rear' will be your surround speakers. You can adjust the volume of the accessories through the app in the way @Tegan_M described above. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
cdubs14
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2020

Perfect, thanks!

Anthony williams
Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2020

I’ve a 500 sound bar and just purchased Bose surround sound speakers, the sound quality is very poor to the point no louder than a pocket radio.

i’ve tried to call but this took so long by the the time I got through to the appropriate department they’d closed. I’m a key worker and can’t call before 3pm. I’m desperate to the point I think I’ll just send it back ( terrible service so far)