EddieM73
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 28, 2018

Soundbar 700 with two 700 bass modules

I have a soundbar 700 and the 700 bass module. I just went and picked up a second bass module 700 last night. I have seen posts about this not being an option with the soundtouch 300. It is an option that is available with the new setup and all I can say is wow. The entire sound of the setup is just better across the board with anything that you throw at it!

I really have enjoyed this new system, I look forward to more listening time when I get home this evening!

5 REPLIES 5
tifa3
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

Re: Soundbar 700 with two 700 bass modules

is it overkill though? 1 is pretty powerful, do you find that it's too much bass? When you add the 2nd bass can you control the levels for that as well or does it merge into 1 level

EddieM73
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 28, 2018

I don't find it to be overkill at all, here's why. As well as the 700 bass module fills the room with bass, there is inevitably going to be sweet spots and weaker spots with a sub. Also there can be a distinct difference in sound depending on placement of the sub. When you add a second sub you can all but eliminate weak spots and also being  placed in a different position, it audibly has it's own characteristics. You can also drop the level of bass you have the setting at if you only have one sub.You still control the bass level through the app. That adjusts the level of bass on the soundbar and both subs at the same time.

Highlighted

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the post!  You can actually have two bass modules for both the SoundTouch 300 and the SoundBar 700.  I haven't tried two bass modules in my house yet, but I'm sure it sounds great in yours.

Enjoy, and let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

EddieM73
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 28, 2018

Thanks for the correction Brandon. I must have read some older irrelevant information. I would recommend it, I highly doubt you would regret it!

Sikwidityo
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

I'm going to upgrade to a second Bass Module 700 soon.  Thanks for this feedback.  I was wondering what it would be like.

Sik