Goran65
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

Soundbar 700 with wall bracket

Hi!

How much (free) space are there between the soundbar and the wall if you use wall brackets with the soundbar 700?

/Goran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
matei
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

Re: Soundbar 700 with wall bracket

Author Accepted Answer selected by Goran65

It is enough to fit a hdmi cable thickness anywhere you want along the soundbar length.

On the other hand, I personally think that it would be better to get a narrow, blind mounted shelf. It is certainly cheaper, you can chose it match the soundbar, and most of them have some sort of vertical adjustment/compensation. The lack of vertical adjustment on the wall brackets I find to be a big minus for the wall mounts of the soundbar.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
matei
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Goran65

It is enough to fit a hdmi cable thickness anywhere you want along the soundbar length.

On the other hand, I personally think that it would be better to get a narrow, blind mounted shelf. It is certainly cheaper, you can chose it match the soundbar, and most of them have some sort of vertical adjustment/compensation. The lack of vertical adjustment on the wall brackets I find to be a big minus for the wall mounts of the soundbar.

ybo
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 24, 2018

Hi Goran

There remains a gap of a maximum of four or five millimeters.

Our televisions are attached to a flexible tv wall mount. The soundbars (500 and 700) are attached directly underneath. As adapter between soundbars and tv wall mount the Bose wall bracket is needed. Wall mount looks good and is practical.

ybo