Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear you're unable to get a successful connection between your speaker and your laptop.
What computer are you trying to connect to?
Are you able to connect to other devices okay?
Do let us know!
Lenovo laptop that says it is paired and connected. Speaker also says its connected. And yes speaker connects to iPhone fine. Speaker has Already been back to factory once.
Thanks for getting back in touch.
In the Bluetooth settings screen, do you see connected to voice or connected to voice and music?
Have you been able to pair any other Bluetooth speakers/headphones to the laptop successfully in the past?
Thanks for getting back to me!
Okay, so I would like you to try the following:
1. Press the power button on the speaker, then press and hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds or until you hear the voice prompt confirming the device list has been cleared.
2. On your computer, go to the settings screen, go to Bluetooth, locate the speaker, click on it, then forget the device.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Reset the speaker:
5. Power the speaker and the laptop back on.
6. Press and hold Bluetooth for a few seconds. You should see a blue LED pulsing on the speaker.
7. Go to your laptop's Bluetooth settings and go to add a new device.
8. Choose 'Bluetooth' as the device type.
9. When the speaker appears on the list, choose SoundLink Color II. Don't choose the "LE-" version.
10. Click the speaker icon in your task bar, if the speaker isn't listed as the output device here, click the dropdown arrow, then choose the speaker.
If the above fails to resolve the issue, please visit this link to ensure the firmware of the speaker is up to date, then repeat the above steps.
I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry what does reset the speaker mean? what is the multifunction button and when exactly do i plug in the speaker and unplug it and when is this different from turning speaker on. Im afraid the instructions are a bit vague for me! Really expansive description of process needed if you can. Many thanks