cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tschuldigung
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Successor / equivalent to SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter for Home Speaker?

Hello Bose and community

I wonder whether there will be a similar wireless link product like the soundtouch wireless link adapter in the near future that can be linked to the modern Home Speaker series and also provides a Toslimk digital output to connect my conventional Hi-Fi amp? The soundtouch wireless link would just have been perfect, if it only worked with the Home speakers. 

regards

Joachim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Successor / equivalent to SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter for Home Speaker?

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Joachim, 

Thank you for reaching out!

We do not currently have anything that could do this and I do not know if this is something in the pipeline. Therefore, I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can view this.

Thank you for your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Successor / equivalent to SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter for Home Speaker?

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Joachim, 

Thank you for reaching out!

We do not currently have anything that could do this and I do not know if this is something in the pipeline. Therefore, I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can view this.

Thank you for your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post