Ana
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2018

The new Soundbar 300

Hello ,  

unfortunately my SoundTouch 300 Soundbar broke . I’d like to know if the new smart Soundbar 300

will be compatible to the accoustimass 300 and the invisible surround 300 speakers I already have and were linked ? 
tks in advance !! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: The new Soundbar 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hello Ana, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! It's great to hear that you are interested in our new Smart Soundbar 300. 

The new Soundbar is compatible with accessories that you currently have, as well as the Bass Module 500 and 700. You can also use the Bose Surround Speakers and Surround Speakers 700. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: The new Soundbar 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hello Ana, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! It's great to hear that you are interested in our new Smart Soundbar 300. 

The new Soundbar is compatible with accessories that you currently have, as well as the Bass Module 500 and 700. You can also use the Bose Surround Speakers and Surround Speakers 700. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post