Henk12
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

‘Tune in’ not working

Hello,

tune in is not working on my sound bar 700!

-have already tried the power of for 5 minutes,but no success.
anyone have an idea to solve the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Fault code SC4501 and C10001

Author Accepted Answer selected by Henk12

Hello!

We have had reports from TuneIn that this has been resolved. 

Can you let us know if you're still having this experience?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tegan_M

Re: ‘Tune in’ not working

Hi Henk12,

We have been informed that TuneIn is experiencing some issues with it servers at this time. This is an issue with TuneIn not Bose. 

We've been told they're avidly working on a fix but please contact TuneIn for further information.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Leogoma0792
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

Fault code SC4501 and C10001

Hi,I have a Speaker 500 and suddenly the Túneln is not working, shows me “C10001 code” but when I Connect the iPad or cellphone the Bluetooth works.... I ConneCt and disconnect the speaker, installed again the appp and didnt work

Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Henk12

Hello!

We have had reports from TuneIn that this has been resolved. 

Can you let us know if you're still having this experience?

View solution in original post

Henk12
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

thank you Teagan-m, for your quick response. tune-in works again. Not to be dependent on tune-in,,, when does custom url on the bose music app ?? ... greatings Henk

Sam_F

I'm pleased to hear TuneIn is now working again for you, @Henk12.

The option of using the Custom URL within the Bose Music app is a great suggestion! At this time, I do not have any news on whether or not this will be included in the Bose Music app, but I will say to continue following our socials and the Bose Community to stay up-to-date with the latest news and updates.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!