MilesPNZ
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2019

Voltage Input for Surround 700 speakers

Spoiler
I am wanting to purchase some Surround 700 Speakers and bring them back to Hong Kong with me. I will be buying in the USA however the voltage is different between the two countries. 

Most things like laptops, cellphone chargers etc have smart switching adapters for power input. 

Does anyone know if the Surround 700 Speakers are the same? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Voltage Input for Surround 700 speakers

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey MilesPNZ, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We are glad to hear that you are interested in our surround speakers and I would love to answer any questions you may have on them. 

The speakers are Auto-sensing 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz meaning they should work fine in Hong Kong as long as the voltage is between 100-240v. 

If you have any other questions please do let us know and feel free to check out some other community threads while you are here. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Voltage Input for Surround 700 speakers

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey MilesPNZ, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We are glad to hear that you are interested in our surround speakers and I would love to answer any questions you may have on them. 

The speakers are Auto-sensing 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz meaning they should work fine in Hong Kong as long as the voltage is between 100-240v. 

If you have any other questions please do let us know and feel free to check out some other community threads while you are here. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post