madishetti.srinivas
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Warranty status

When I try to register my new Home Speaker 500 - The warranty status shows blank. 

But, I also purchased and registered SoundSport wireless headphones. The status shows "In Warranty"

Is there any thing I need to worry about? I did purchase my Home Speaker from BestBuy.

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Warranty status

Hello madishetti.srinivas, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry that you're experiencing some issues with registering your product. 

This is something that we are unable to do for you via this platform as the community is a place for troubleshooting. However, if you contact your regions Bose product support team an agent there will be able to register your product for you. Our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

I would also recommend that you also keep proof of purchase of your product for another source of evidence of your Home Speakers warranty period. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!