fingusio
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2018

When Alexa will be available in Poland?

The site currently writes "NEW FEATURES IN PREPARING, EG. VOICE CONTROL", a few months ago it was written that the voice functions will be available in early 2019

I remind,. that Alexa is available from 2017 in Poland

When Alexa will be available in Poland?

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: When Alexa will be available in Poland?

Hello Fingusio, 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm when Alexa will be available in Poland at this time. Here at Bose, we are continuously working to ensure that all features for our speakers are available in every country that they are sold in. However, in order for our speakers to be compatible, Amazon will need to adapt Alexa to be able to be used with third-party speakers. At this moment in time Amazon has not made third-party speakers compatible with Alexa in the countries that are not listed on the list mentioned here: 

• Australia
  • Austria
  • Canada
  • France
  • Germany
  • India
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

It would appear that Poland uses an international version of Amazon that is not yet subject to all of the available features. For more information please click here.

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!