fbutler33
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

700 surround speakers

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: 700 surround speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by fbutler33

I can understand that's quite frustrating, @fbutler33. I hope you're loving your current Bose set up! I'd recommend that you occasionally check the Bose website in the coming weeks, to see if there are any updates regarding stock. If you have queries regarding any other Bose products or systems, do be sure to post on the Bose Community at any time!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
fbutler33
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

Trying to buy the 700 surround speakers, when will they be back in stock?

Sam_F

Hey fbutler33,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'd be happy to advise regarding the stock situation.

If you visit the Bose website you will find the latest information regarding the return date of the Surround Speakers 700. If there isn't a date posted, this will be because the dates of return stock are yet to be confirmed. If you're based in the US, you can read more HERE. If you're located outside of the US, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Search Surround Speakers 700. Let me know how you get on and if you have any further queries regarding this!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
fbutler33
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

Thanks for the reply. As you might can tell I'm new to this. I have been watching the Bose sight since Christmas. It has always said Feb. 13th for getting them in stock. Now it says temporarily out of stock. Just wanting to get some to complete sound.  

Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by fbutler33

I can understand that's quite frustrating, @fbutler33. I hope you're loving your current Bose set up! I'd recommend that you occasionally check the Bose website in the coming weeks, to see if there are any updates regarding stock. If you have queries regarding any other Bose products or systems, do be sure to post on the Bose Community at any time!

View solution in original post

goozark
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2021

Bose 700 surround speaker availibility

I am wondering what's going on the the Bose 700 speaker availibility. I have been trying to purchase a pair for a couple of months with no luck. I sent a message to Bose and the said they didn't know anything. Does anyone have any info on what's up ?

khirod.m@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2021

Dear sir,

I m from india and I have been waiting for nose surround 700 from last one year but didn't able to get it in india..I tried to get it from usa through some friends which was launched again in Feb 13 but within couple of hours the stock was temporarily out of stock. Kindly guide us wheather it will available in india or not.