carmaro44
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 14, 2020

Adapter for Surround speakers to use with Lifestyle V20 floorstands

I'm replacing a Lifest;yle V20 home theater with a Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Surround speakers.  I still have the V20 rear speaker floorstands for the dual jewel speakers.  Is there an adapter available to mount the Surround Speakers on those floorstands?  If not, is the UFS-20 Series II universal floorstands the right ones?  I can't tell by looking at the product images if it looks like it will or not.  TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Adapter for Surround speakers to use with Lifestyle V20 floorstands

Author Accepted Answer selected by carmaro44

Hey @carmaro44,

That's a good question and I'll be happy to answer!

The Surround Speakers are best suited to be used with the UFS-20 II floor stands as you've noted yourself. You may want to inquire with customer support regarding the adapter plate kit required to fit the speakers to the stand correctly.

Simply get in touch with the team for your region by going to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

I hope you're able to get through to them. Let me know if you have any further questions I could answer!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by carmaro44

Hey @carmaro44,

That's a good question and I'll be happy to answer!

The Surround Speakers are best suited to be used with the UFS-20 II floor stands as you've noted yourself. You may want to inquire with customer support regarding the adapter plate kit required to fit the speakers to the stand correctly.

Simply get in touch with the team for your region by going to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

I hope you're able to get through to them. Let me know if you have any further questions I could answer!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
carmaro44
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 14, 2020

Thanks.