Highlighted

Re: Airplay2 Lag and buggy

Hi @NRC and @Danmarc.

Thanks for confirming the update has shown a positive improvement on your experience. 

In regards, to switching from Airplay 2 back to Spotify Connect, have you tried signing out of the Spotify account, and then back in to see if the same issue occurs if you to replicate the steps? Additionally, if you were to switch from Airplay 2 to your internal speaker, and then selected Spotify Connect, does the same issue occur? 

Kind regards,

Jeff

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi Jeff_G,

I have tried to sign out then sign in back into the Spotify, and same issues. That it doesn’t play any song or skips to next songs possible or does nothing.

Yes to go back to Spotify connect working, first i need to disconnect AirPlay 2, then connect to iPhone speakers, then finally Spotify connect. But direct connection from AirPlay 2 to Spotify connect not possible.

Also i forget to mention in previous post about software update feedback on AirPlay 2:(version 4.09)-

1. changing songs to selected takes about 3-4 seconds or doing skip forward also. This is not the case in Spotify connect.

2. After some standby time and to continue listen from where left : Soundbar 700 is not by default remain connected to AirPlay 2 as it was left to point or songs listened to or paused. It is by default goes back to Spotify connect and starts where Spotify connect was last time . Then always manually connect to AirPlay 2 and go search songs last time played .
I think if i would like to remain connected to AirPlay 2 as long as i do not want to change would be better. Matter of convince and common sense

Thanks
Highlighted

Hi NRC, 

Thank you for coming back to us!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the update.

Have you tried moving from Airplay to Spotify on a different device? Such as a Mac or iPad? 

Let me know how this goes, I'll be interested to see if this performs any differently.

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi Jessie O,

I don’t have Mac or IPad.

Thanks
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello NRC,

Thanks for getting back in touch, could you try on any other phone or tablet if you have any?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,
Zoe C 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hello Zoe,

Unfortunately i do not any tablet or device. Only iPhone
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello NRC,

Thanks for letting me know, in this instance I would recommend that you call the customer care team as they will be able to assist you further with this issue.

I am sorry that I have not been able to assist you further on this occasion.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi Joe C,

If you think i am not telling truth, please go and check yourself. I don’t think i have iPhone7 plus running on latest (iOS 12.3.1)is much different that Bose using when in test. I am sure this problem is there. It is just Bose don’t want to understand deeply and thinks not worth to solve. I have enough of Bose customer service already. My previous issues they did not solve. It not this tablet, that iPhone issues.
Highlighted

Hi NRC, 

Thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with Airplay 2. 

I can see that you are quite frustrated and I can completely understand that. I can assure you that none of the moderators here think that you are lying. However, we have exhausted a lot of the troubleshooting we can offer through this platform. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Technical Support Via the phone as they will be able to offer you more in terms of troubleshooting than we can here.  I have included the LINK HERE for the contact details. Select your Country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O