rajib_b
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2021

Alexa not available in Bose Music App

Hello All, I have purchased a Bose Home Speaker 300 online. the main purpose was to use Alexa on the device along with a need to buy a speaker. But When I started to configure the Product using Bose Music App, I do not see the Alexa at all in the Voice Assistant option. What to do ?

Bose product name

Bose Home Speaker 300

Country

Sweden

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) Samsung Galaxy A7

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I was configuring my newly purchased home speaker 300 and I did not get the option of 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

At home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

It started from yesterday , I got the speaker yesterday via online

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Yes, I read some forums and tried steps using Amazon Alexa skill connection which I did . Reset the speaker , Removed the speaker from the app and added it back again using a different name.

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: Alexa not available in Bose Music App

Hey there, 

Thanks for posting and for choosing Bose. 

I am sorry but only the Google Assistant is available on Bose speakers in Switzerland. We are continuously looking to improve our products, so keep an eye on this page here to see if Alexa will be added in the future. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
rajib_b
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2021

Re: Alexa not available in Bose Music App

Hi, You have mentioned as Switzerland, but you meant Sweden I suppose because this request was for Sweden