Highlighted
BosedNconfused
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 29, 2019

Altice and Soundbar 700

I cannot get my Altice one box to connect to my new soundbar remote. I read the post by  black devil77 and tried to manually do it but it is not working for me. Says that it connected but nothing happens. It is a Sagemcom DGCI384. Same as his thread. Please help-otherwise I will just return the system. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Altice and Soundbar 700

Hi there!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some problems programming the Soundbar 700 Universal Remote to control your Altice One box. 

I would suggest clearing the remote codes and trying again. To do this:

• On the remote, press and hold the Volume Down and Left Navigation buttons for five seconds to clear the remote's pairing list.
  • In the Bose Music app, tap the image of the soundbar shown in the bottom-right corner. If the image is a different product, tap the My Bose icon 
     in the upper-left corner, select the soundbar, then tap the image of the soundbar shown in the bottom-right corner.
  • Select Settings.
  • Under the Universal Remote heading, select Advanced then select Pair New Remote. The soundbar will begin searching for the remote.
  • A battery will need to be removed and reinserted into the remote.
  • Once the remote is found, tap the Continue to complete the pairing process.

Additionally, please ensure that your system is up to date. You can do this by visiting Manually updating your Soundbar.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support