Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

Amazon music missing queue

I've only had my Bose 300 for about a wee . I swear I was able to queue music up and even view what song is next up. Tonight when I was listening to music, I wasn't able to either of those things. I see I have the latest version of the Bose music app but not yet the latest firmware. Was this functionality removed in the app update? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Amazon music missing queue

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I would love to look into this for you. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, is this the Soundbar 300 or the Home Speaker 300 you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

This is the Home Speaker 300. But it seems like it's more of an issue with the app, than the hardware.

Thank you very much. I just needed to confirm this 😊

Music Queuing and viewing which track is up next has never been supported within the music services supported in using our app. You may have been using these features within the Amazon Music app itself opposed to the Bose Music app. 

If these are features that you would prefer to use, streaming from the Amazon Music app via Bluetooth could be an alternative. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

Ah. That makes sense. I had a Sonos speaker, but exchanged it for the Bose speaker. Primarily for the addition of Bluetooth. But, sadly, the Sonos app is superior to the Bose app.

As a feature request, music queuing and seeing tracks that are queued should be a priority on the roadmap.