Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krisebi
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

App update of 25 July fails

Bose App for smart home failed.  I signed back into my account as required.  This resulted in white screen and would not refresh.  Removing and redownloading app did not solve problem.  No access to smart home speakers at all.  

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: App update of 25 July fails

Hey Krisebi,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, we would love to do what we can to help you with the app. 

I can see from your previous posts you own a Soundbar 700, am I right thinking this concern is with the Bose Music app?

What component did you recently update? Was this the app, the Bose Speaker or the device running the app?

Have you also tried using an alternate phone/tablet to run the app to see if this persists? This way we can see if this is an isolated issue. 

I'd also recommend in restarting your internet router and checking the app again after this reset. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!