Kezzat
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2020

Audio delay between speaker group

Hello,

I recently bought the bose home speaker 500 & the bose portable home speaker.

When I group them with my soundbar 700, there is a significant delay whenever I am watching a movie or a series.

And if I choose from the bose app to make the sound synced between the group and not the TV, the voice becomes delayed than what is playing on tv.

Does anyone know how can I fix this?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Audio delay between speaker group

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Kezzat,

Thanks for reaching out.

What you are experiencing is normal, this is due to the processing time between the speakers which allows them to group. This is not evident when listening to just audio, but when referencing towards video this delay does become evident. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Kezzat,

Thanks for reaching out.

What you are experiencing is normal, this is due to the processing time between the speakers which allows them to group. This is not evident when listening to just audio, but when referencing towards video this delay does become evident. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Kezzat
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2020

Thank you Tegan for your prompt feedback and support.

Is there anyway around this delay when I am watching video?

Jessie_O

Thanks for coming back to us! 

There is no workaround for this I'm afraid. The best way to improve your listening experience would be to ungroup the speakers. 

If there is anything more we can do, please reach out again.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!