Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

BOSE 5.1 system

Hi, I put together a 5.1 system from the soundbar Basmodule and surround. I am pleased with how my system sounds, but there are questions about when the weak bass module bass corrects in the firmware and why the surround sounds are very quietly played. For a year now you have been asked about Deezer HiFi it is not (((For half a year there has been no support for the Russian language in Google Assistant. Everything was beautiful in advertising, but in reality half does not work, how is it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Re: BOSE 5.1 system

I hope that you fix all the flaws in such a good system, a very long process with the release of firmware that removes comments.

Highlighted

Hello RAMSHIK,

Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that there are some features of your system that you are disappointed with. 

Regarding the weak bass and surround sound, have you run the ADAPTiQ calibration technology?

With all requests such as Deezer HiFi, these will be forwarded to our development team but we can never guarantee that they will be implemented.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

I did a reset of my soundbar several times. Launched ADAPTiQ® sat nearby, far from the soundbar one result. The bass is weak, surround 700 play very quietly. I’m not the only one who is telling you about this problem which has not been resolved after such a long time, or you simply don’t want to solve it. Read the forum there 10ki people talk about these problems. Bose waiting for a decision !!!

When ADAPTiQ® is being tuned, I hear my surround 700 very loudly and after tuning they are almost inaudible even at 100% volume