Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel3341
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2021

BOSE SOUNDBAR 500 BASS MODULE CRACKLING NOISE

HELLO, i have had my soundbar 500 and bass module and rear speakers for about 1.5 years now and i love it. just recently, about 2-3 weeks i hear random crackling noises coming from the bass module at random times while im watching tv or listening to music. the sound is even low and not loud. at first i thought it was due to too much bass, but then i started noticing it was happening randomly and the sound volume wasnt even loud. can someone please advise what to do before i have to call it in for service? thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Liam_G

Re: BOSE SOUNDBAR 500 BASS MODULE CRACKLING NOISE

Hello Marcel3341 and welcome to the Community! I will be happy to help out with your Bass Module. 

Have you tested the speakers with the Bose Music app or a Bluetooth device to see if the same crackling noise can be replicated? 
It could be wireless interference that is causing this, has anything changed in the room within the past few weeks that could have contributed to this issue? 

I look forward to hear from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!