RAMSHIK
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

BOSE and DEEZER HIFI AND 360 FOR DEEZER

Today I found out that a new application from deezer "360 for deezer" has appeared and I really want to try this function on my Bose Portable Home Speaker which plays 360. Bose add deezer hifi and 360 for deezer to the BOSE MUSIC application. I have a soundbar 700 and surround speaker 700 that play 360 I would love to listen deezer for 360 but can not. BOSE I hope you hear me !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: BOSE and DEEZER HIFI AND 360 FOR DEEZER

Hi RAMSHIK, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today with this feature request! 

I would be more than happy to raise this feature request with our development team for you and if any other users would like to see this added to the Bose Music App and Smart Home Speakers please do let us know in this thread below. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
RAMSHIK
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

I think you need to put it on a fixed record so that all users pay attention, many still don’t know about the latest from deezer, I think all users of your 360 systems will only be happy with such functionality.

Since last year everyone wants deezer hifi and now also deezer for 360

Highlighted
Twan_D
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Bose,

Please add Deezer Hifi to your systems. Bose is almost the only one in the list without a hi-fi option: https://www.deezer.com/nl/devices/soundsystems 

Highlighted
RAMSHIK
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

@Hector_B

Good afternoon, I asked you to fix my appeal on the first page (as you do with the release of updates)

What would users know about such a new feature and vote for the introduction of 360 for deezer.

Will you help me collect as many votes as possible?