clprice
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Re: Base module 700 very weak bass

I just looked and now they've moved the original thread titled "Base module 700 very weak bass" into a thread titled "Soundtouch/soundlink". The two topics aren't even remotely related! How does this serve the coummunity?! I could be wrong but these actions sure look like they're trying to keep an issue from being widely seen. 

elcat06fool
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

I totally agree. I spent 600 on the sound wave and another 200 on rhe sound link mini. And i cant wven pair them. That to me is a technical problem that should be rectified. I for one will not purchase anymore Bose products!
Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

I called the help line they will replace my sound bar since bass already got replaced. If this does not work and if they refuse to return my money. I will make a video on YouTube showing the truth about this cheap surround system.

I will let you guys know in 2 weeks what happen. But most likely I will show everyone that this is not worth the $$$.

And mob, here aren't doing their job in fix everyone issue.
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Wish me luck today. Going to Best Buy to exchange the bass module (surely wasting my time) and I will let you guys know how it plays out!
clprice
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Well, since Rafaelsilva didn't have any luck with the help line, I think i'm just going to return this. I found a Samsung sound bar and sub have pretty good reviews, and its less money! It also has Dolby Atmos functionality. 

I have always been very loyal to Bose and felt they offered a superior product. Its sad to say, but that's clearly no longer the case. Poor product along with the terrible way mods have handles these threads have seriously tarnished the brand for me. Get back to making quality hardware and stop worrying about dumb software that no one wants or uses. Until then, I'll be spending my money elsewhere. 

Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Dont take me wrong, the 300 soundtouch is amazing. my friend has one and the sound is defenitly great. But the 700 is terrible and i still think its a firmaware issue and not the device itself. They are going to send me a New soundbar since i already exchanged the BASS. With that being said until i receive the new soundbar i will not know if trully fix the issue.

If it does not fix the issue i will request my money back.

But for those that still can return, and you dont want to deal with the issue just return it and wait until they repair their issue.

Most places are displaying the 300 soundtouch not the 700. I went to 5 places today and i asked why they dont display the 700 no one could give me a sure answer. So why not display your best sound. Well they are displaying their best sound. and its not the 700.

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Sigh... I’ll be exchanging tomorrow. I am hopeful that will fix it. When you get close to the bass module you can tell it is trying to give really clear bass but we just need it to be louder and noticeable. I’m only 8 feet away from the subwoofer. I am so disappointed.
Highlighted
Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

If you have a chance Echange for the 300 system instead

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Problem is that the SoundTouch is no longer available at Best Buy and I can only exchange the bass module as the rest of the equipment is out of the exchange period.
Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Bubbalo

Call the help line tell them that you are having issues. That you went to the community and saw that lots of people is having the same issue.

Tell them you want a new working device. Try to work something out with them. See what happen.