Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Re: Base module 700 very weak bass

This is pathetic that bose is telling people to try a customer hack vs. fixing the problem. What a joke. Wish I would have bough any other product than bose. $2,000 for a setup not much better than my $150 Vizio soundbar/sub.   Thanks Bose!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Still no fix bose???????????

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

I’ve had the entire 700 system for well over a couple years now and can’t tell you how disappointed and cheated I feel. I’m actually embarrassed to tell my friends I spent so much money on a sound system that is sooo bad.

If you just purchased your soundbar 700 and you are thinking, well surely Bose will fix this by the time I purchase a sub or surround speakers just look how long this thread has been going on, and Bose hasn’t even acknowledged  there is a problem. So STOP! Return your soundbar 700 today! This problem is not going to be fixed and your just kidding yourself if you think it is. I’m not even upset with Bose at this point, I had a choice to return the products, I’m more disappointed in myself for trusting that  Bose would make this right. So, learn from me and many others— return your soundbar while you still can.