mechs85
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 25, 2018

Bass Module 700 + SoundBar 700 Audio Settings

Hey all,

So I got the BM700 the other day and I’m trying to understand the best configuration for the two devices. 

I currently have the SB700 at 100 bass and the sub at 40 (in an apartment). But when I pull the SB700 bass down, it’s like that was the only bass source. 

So wondering how everyone else has it setup?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bass Module 700 + SoundBar 700 Audio Settings

Hello mechs85,

Thanks for posting!

The levels for each device will vary depending on personal preference and your surrounding environment. Levels that other people use may not produce the same experience for yourself as you may have a different sized room or different building materials, etc. My best advice would be to run the ADAPTiQ Calibration. Special microphones inside the ADAPTiQ headset "listen" to the sound and analyze the response from the speakers. Bose® proprietary software automatically optimizes system performance. Here's a guide on how to do this Running ADAPTiQ audio calibration.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
RAMSHIK
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Re: Bass Module 700 + SoundBar 700 Audio Settings

@mechs85 
Yes, for everyone, this is a problem for Bose that has been going on for several months.

What would your sub play well you need to do like this

You put it next to the soundbar, you go through all the steps in adaptiq, after you turn off the sub and put it in the corner of the room, after that it will start playing very loudly.