Best WIFI solution Soundbar & Speakers with Google Home / Alexa - Soundbar ST300 + ST10 wireless

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Best WIFI solution Soundbar & Speakers with Google Home / Alexa - Soundbar ST300 + ST10 wireless

Good morning,

i am currently not a BOSE customer, but i am looking for the best solution for a WIFI audio system.

What i would like to purchase is a soundbar + 2 wireless speakers system, which can be paired with my Samsung smartTV, my mobile and any Google Home or Alexa system (meaning i can activate either the soundbar either the speakers without turning on the TV).

I expect that the soundbar SoundTouch300 + 2 ST10 wifi would do the job, however i would like to have it confirmed before buying them.

Is there anyone who can support? In case ST300 + 2xST10 would not fit, is there any solution proposed by BOSE?

Thanks a lot

Paolo

1 REPLY

Re: Best WIFI solution Soundbar & Speakers with Google Home / Alexa - Soundbar ST300 + ST10 wir

Hi Paolo,

We wanted to reach out to your because you were looking for something with Google Assistant and Alexa integration.  We have exciting news and we are going to be releasing the Google Assistant feature to our new Smart Home speakers Spring 2019.  My best recommendation for this setup would be a Soundbar 700 and two Home Speaker 500 speakers.  You can find them HERE.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support