Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Bose 300 Home speaker does not reset

I have Bose 300 Home speaker and have tried to re-set the speaker and its is failing to reset. It is still flashing a white light and will not re-set when I try holding down the volume down and aux. I have also tried holding down volume down and 1 this is still not working.

Please can you urgently help me fix this. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Re: Bose 300 Home speaker does not reset

This is exactly what's happening to mine too ! Started flashing white yesterday, so left it for a while as thought it was doing an update, but then turned it off after an hour or so, turned it back on this morning and have been looking at how to fix it ever since ! 

Would be great to have some advice on this .

Highlighted

Hello, 

We're sorry that you're having a negative experience with your Home Speaker 300. 

What happens if you remove the speaker from power for 1 minute, then re attach to your outlet? Do you continue to have this white flashing LED?

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

I am having the same problem right out of the box.  Unplugging for 1 minute does not help.

Highlighted

Hey BARGA,

I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with your new speaker!

With the flashing white light you are seeing, which of THESE patterns is closest to what your speaker is showing you? Knowing what the lightbar is trying to tell you will be really helpful!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

I am having the same problem, please help!