hsduk101
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Bose 300

All,

I have a Bose 300 Home speaker.  I want to buy a 2nd a charger for it, however cant see one in the accessories shop

Is there a general equivalent I can buy from a shop?  If so what volt and make?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Bose 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hello Hsduk101, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Your speaker needs a 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply. I would recommend using a Bose certified power supply, as we cannot guarantee compatibility with a 3rd party power cord. Give your local team a call and they can help you source one, as this is not something we sell on our website. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Bose 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hello Hsduk101, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Your speaker needs a 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply. I would recommend using a Bose certified power supply, as we cannot guarantee compatibility with a 3rd party power cord. Give your local team a call and they can help you source one, as this is not something we sell on our website. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post