Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parfar
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

Bose 700 SB Mounting to soundbar mount to attach to TV

Has anyone been successful in mounting the Bose 700 Soundbar on a soundbar mount to hang it from a TV Wall bracket?

Most soundbar mounts have two arms to connect to the back of the soundbar and one hole in each arm which is for a bolt to attach the arm to the to back of the soundbar. In the case of the Bose 700, we need to use the wall brackets. The wall brackets have two holes meant for screws to fix it to a wall. This introduces a challenge to connect it to a soundbar mount as the arms only support a single hole. Has anyone successfully overcome this?

Here's an example of the soundbar mount I'm working with: https://www.sanus.com/en_us/products/mounts/sa405/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose 700 SB Mounting to soundbar mount to attach to TV

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

There would be two options:

If you have already purchased the mount you linked, then it's likely you still need the Bose wall bracket.  It would just double up so you attach the TV bracket, to the Sanus bracket, to the Bose bracket, to the Soundbar.

The alternative would be to purchase a bracket that's designed for the SB700.  The only ones I can think of were done by SoundXtra.  I've linked their Canadian site below.  I'm not sure if they are still available, but that should show you what you're searching for elsewhere.

https://www.soundxtra.ca/collections/bose-soundtouch-300 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

There would be two options:

If you have already purchased the mount you linked, then it's likely you still need the Bose wall bracket.  It would just double up so you attach the TV bracket, to the Sanus bracket, to the Bose bracket, to the Soundbar.

The alternative would be to purchase a bracket that's designed for the SB700.  The only ones I can think of were done by SoundXtra.  I've linked their Canadian site below.  I'm not sure if they are still available, but that should show you what you're searching for elsewhere.

https://www.soundxtra.ca/collections/bose-soundtouch-300 

View solution in original post

parfar
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

Thanks, this is great advice. I'd rather purchase this bracket you recommended so I can mount it correctly.  

The original soundbar mount I have requires me to create my own adapter from parts at Home Depot in order to mount it.  I'd rather stay away from this.  

It's been challenging finding information about this in relation to the Bose SB.  So again, I appreciate  your help.