Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Bose 700 Soundbar remote issue

Hi,

As of today, I can no longer turn on the presets of my soundbar by pressing the music icon on the remote. When I press it, the led on the soundbar blinks, but nothing happens. It used to play the last preset I listened to before I turned it off last time. The remote and soundbar are connected,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Soundbar remote issue

Hi Alper S.

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble controlling your presets with your remote and I would be happy to help get this back up and running with you.

Just to be clear, when you say the LED blinks, can you let me know which blinking pattern you get from THIS LIST. Depending on what exactly the light is doing, it will be letting us know some useful information about what is happening.

When you have the music icon selected, can you play your presets by pressing the number for the preset on your remote? Or does this give the same flashing LED?

Something else that would be useful to know would be, does the soundbar show as available in the Bose Music app? And are you able to play your presets from the app?

I would recommend you start troubleshooting by power cycling the soundbar, by disconnecting it from the power for 30 seconds, then reconnecting. Once it has turned on and reconnected to the network, try starting your presets again.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.