Patcinti
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Re: Bose 700 regoup with Bose 300 delay

Distance is about 6 to 10 feet - same room, same as SoudlinkRevolve. 
Yes, this step was previously tried also after the update was performed.

Sam_F

Hi @Patcinti,

Thank you for letting me know. 

The reason you may be experiencing a slight issue is that currently, we have a confirmed list of products that have SimpleSync functionality. You can find this list by visiting our website HERE.

You'll be able to see the SoundLink Revolve is part of the group, but the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar currently is not. I'd advise staying up-to-date with our socials and the Bose Community for any new releases of updates to our application software and product firmware.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Warm regards,

Sam F

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

paweu
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Hi, i am still facing the same issue and link in your post no longer works. Is there a way to synch soundbar 700 with HS 300? In case its not possible do u offer a refund as the basic functionality of the speaker does not work? 

Jessie_O

Hey there @paweu

Thank you for reaching out to us, I'm sorry to hear this!

I have checked the link and it seems to work fine, I would recommend opening in a different web browser. 

Regarding the re-sync of your group, I have included some troubleshooting HERE for you to try. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
paweu
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Yes, link works in browser, thanks. Though the problem still persist. I have synced the speakers with TV and the soundbar works ok but other speakers are delayed - that are in the same group 

Keith_L

Hi paweu,

Thanks for clarifying what you are experiencing for us!

When you have other Bose Music speakers grouped with a soundbar that is playing from the TV, there will always be a certain amount of delay due to the time taken to stream the audio from the soundbar to your other speakers. You can choose whether you keep the soundbar and TV in sync, and have a delay to your other speakers, or have the soundbar and other speakers in sync, but this will mean they are not in sync with the TV. Syncing sound with the TV picture is recommended if people can see the TV while listening to accompanying audio on grouped speakers. Syncing sound with all grouped speakers is recommended if the TV picture is not as important as having all grouped speakers playing in unison.

You can choose which option you want to use in the Bose Music app by following THESE steps. 

I hope this helps!