Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Bose 700 remote - alternating colors between sources, stopped working

So my Bose universal remote stopped responding.  The sources light started alternating between the 3 sources.  I just bought it today and watched a total of maybe 15 minutes of TV.

Anyone know what it's trying to tell me?  My only guess is maybe no audio output from my TV?

When the lights started alternating across sources, then the remote became unresponsive.

I'd appreciate any help or advice you might have.

Thanks,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Re: Bose 700 remote - alternating colors between sources, stopped working

Author Accepted Answer selected by briankiser

Okay, looks like Bose support was closed when I called, but I figured it out.  Apparently, the power plug comes out fairly easily and it had just become disconnected. 

Overall, the sound is pretty good.  I am not 100% sure that I'll keep it, as the app seems simplistic and doesn't offer a ton of features.  I do love having a universal remote, though.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Re: Bose 700 remote - alternating colors between sources, stopped working

Author Accepted Answer selected by briankiser

Okay, looks like Bose support was closed when I called, but I figured it out.  Apparently, the power plug comes out fairly easily and it had just become disconnected. 

Overall, the sound is pretty good.  I am not 100% sure that I'll keep it, as the app seems simplistic and doesn't offer a ton of features.  I do love having a universal remote, though.

View solution in original post