Bose product name
Bose soundbar 700
What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on
TXL50DT60E software 3885-10502
When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
It doesnt work from the begining
Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
I have a problem with pairing bose 700 remote control with TV TXL50DT60E. Bose Music doesn't see this TV on HDMI Arc port.
1. The music is working through HDMI Arc.
2. The CEC is working. When i enable Soundbar, TV is also turned on. When i disable Soundbar TV is turned off. When i enable TV using TV remote control the soundbar is also tuned on and vice versa.
3. Panasonic Viera Link detects Home Theater so using TV remote control i can raise and mute soundbar sound.
4. Soundbar can use BT, TV and audio portals on the Internet.
I cannot associate Bose 700 remote control with this Panasonic TV using Bose Music application. Because of that I have several questions:
1. Do you have any list of tested TV models where all Bose fuctions(including remote control) is working. Can you give me the link to such document.
2. Do you ever tested Bose soundbar 700 with this TV model.
3. Do you have any proposal how to force Bose 700 remote control to configure Panasonic as TV if automatic detection is not working.
Any troubleshooting steps you took:
1. Checked the different HDMI cable.
2. I did Turn off and on TV+soundbar+Internet link+removing HDMI cables