Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2019

Bose 700

I have question....
When i do turn to dialogue mode bass result goes so down.. can you bring something for that. Because when dialogue mode is off, sometime dialogue is not audible. Any solution on that

Please do upgrade on that asap, i have spent 2400 on 700, bass module and surround speaker

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700

Hi Harry101,

Thanks for posting!

When using dialogue mode, you will notice the amount of bass reducing. This is because dialogue mode boosts the frequencies of the human voice and reduces other frequencies to make the dialogue easier to hear for you.

If you like this boost to the dialogue, but would prefer more bass in the sound, you can tweak this using the EQ adjustments in the Bose Music app. In the Audio settings page for the soundbar, there are a few EQ and volume controls. If you want more bass to the sound you are getting, you can increase the bass balance on the soundbar, or turn up the volume of the bass module using these adjustments. You can also increase the amount of bass by decreasing the treble if you find you still want more bass from the sound! You can find more information on these settings HERE.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2019

Hi again,

I know that you can turn up bass from there, 

But when using dialogue mode the whole surround effect get affected. And increasing bass just not helping the same effect as without-dialogue-mode effect. You really need to look in the app and dialogue mode need enhancement in normal so one can enjoy what you paid for.

Highlighted

I appreciate your feedback regarding dialogue mode, Harry.

Have you had the chance to run the ADAPTIQ process on your soundbar? If not, I would recommend giving this a try to help calibrate the sound of your system to your environment. Follow the instructions:

1. In the Bose Music app, tap the image of the soundbar in the lower-right corner
    If the image is a different product, tap the My Bose icon  in the upper-left corner, select the soundbar, then tap the image of the soundbar in the lower-right corner
  2. Select Audio
  3. Select ADAPTiQ
  4. Select Run ADAPTiQ Now
  5. Follow the app instructions.
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!