Sourav9998
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Bose Home Speaker 500 POOR BASS QUALITY

I bought BOSE HOME SPEAKER 500 11 months ago, first 6 months bass quality is satisfying and good but after that BASS sound started cracking up all the time, whenever i use to hear any song, the BASS of this speaker used to ruins my mood and also i called customer support many time but no one use to answer, i used to wait for about 20 mins whenever i call but my call always used to put on wait. AFTER SELL SERVICE of bose is so bad which I can’t even say about it. I want my refund or want replacement.

2 REPLIES 2
emanith
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Re: Bose Home Speaker 500 POOR BASS QUALITY

Hi,

I had the same issue. In 6-7 months suddenly one day the base cracked. I reported it to Bose and they fixed the device. I think this is a common issue in Bose home speaker 500. I had insisted for giving me a new speaker but they only fixed it. Please go to Bose website and find out the local service center no. In case you are in Mumbai the center is in Andheri East

Sourav9998
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Re: Bose Home Speaker 500 POOR BASS QUALITY

I lives in Ranchi and there is no service Center, I purchased it from Reliance Digital and they told me to call bose customer support but they are not even picking up my call