Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

Bose Home Speaker 500 addition to existing set up

Hello, I currently have a soundbar 700, sub woofer 700 and two surround speakers in my set up. If I added a Home Speaker 500, would it integrate with the existing speakers ? I have recently moved to a new house with a bigger living space and was also wondering if the addition would fill out the additional space. Any guidance appreciated, thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Home Speaker 500 addition to existing set up

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

Yes, you can group your Home Speaker 500 to your home cinema set up. You can control your groups within the Bose Music app. You can find instructions on how to group your speakers HERE. 

This is a great way to have your music playing around your home. Do note, if you are planning on grouping your products in order to expand your cinema system, you will experience an audio to video delay from the Home Speaker 500, this is due to the WiFi processing between the products, this is not evident when playing music. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!