Bose Home Speaker 500 not playing Amazon Prime music in India
I’ve been trying to play Amazon Prime music on my Bose Home Speaker 500.
- Alexa is configured properly and works with other services like JioSaavn and Hungama Music, both connected via Amazon account
- Amazon music is also configured properly and I can also browse for music in the Bose Music App.
- Amazon music works perfectly fine on my other echo devices, and there’s no issue with my prime subscription.
- I’ve tried all methods including the factory reset and adding the speaker again to my account.
- I’ve connected and disconnected my Amazon account multiple times and also the Alexa skill in my Alexa app.
I’m still not able to stream music from my Amazon account. It keeps spinning and then gives up.
I don’t want to stream music with Bluetooth or Airplay and expect my smart speaker to do exactly what it’s supposed to. I need Amazon music to stream from and not looking for other local options. Though I’d have preferred Apple Music, but am ok with the fact that it’s not supported.
So, how do I get my Bose 500 speaker to stream from Amazon Music by simply calling out to Alexa to play it for me.