Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Bose Home speaker 500 Google assistant not working in Thailand

My Bose Home Speaker 500 in Thailand cannot connect to Google Service for using Google Assistant. I did drop Google Products for Bose Home Speaker because of Google Service compatibility. It was working fine in US, but it does not work in Thailand.

WILL YOU SUPPORT THIS SERVICE OVERSEA?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose Home speaker 500 Google assistant not working in Thailand

Hi Stantavas,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I would happy to help with this.

Google Assistant is not currently supported in Thailand on our speakers, it is not one of the regions we have been able to bring support to yet. You can find a full list of regional availability HERE.

We are constantly working to expand where we are able to support Google Assistant and when we have updates for you about this, we will make sure to update the community as well as the page I linked above.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

I am so disappoint to hear that from Bose. This product is out in the market for awhile now. Bose advertises that it does support Google feature on the box, but it turns out that it is not truth for other countries. Bose has this product selling in Thailand also. The worst part is Bose cannot even say when it will be available. Technologies changes so fast and it seems that NONE of BOSE SMART products will work with Google everywhere in the world. Why Bose cannot do it like other brands that will be able to support Google oversea or there is the way to work around with that. Bose makes me think twice about buying the smart products from Bose again.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Any updates from Bose regarding supporting Google oversea?