Nitz
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Bose Music App Does not show my SB 700

Hello Saviours,

My Telecom provider has upgraded my home router and that has brought in disaster for my expensive SB 700. The Bose Music app just does not show the SB 700  . Have tried to connect Ethernet cable from router to SB 700 then the app shows but as soon as Ethernet cable is plugged off , the app does not show the SB 700.

Have tried the Alternate Manual option but the very step first step of simulateous press TV and Skip Back button does not show up the Amber light. SO cannot proceed with the steps. I have never seen "Bose" in my Wi-Fi settings too in my iPhone 6.I do not get option to select WiFi in Bose Music app when connected by ethernet so I don't know how to change the password of the new Wi-Fi in the app. Please helllllppppp as it is frustating

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Music App Does not show my SB 700

Hi Nitz, 

I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to alter your WiFi network. 

Have you tried the troubleshooting provided on our support page here? I would suggest looking at Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network and Cannot connect to the built-in setup network of a Bose product

​​​​​​​Do let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Nitz
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Hello Tegan,

i did try switch off and on my router ,my iphone and SB 700 

But no matter SB 700 does not show when using wifi connection

in Bose Music app , I dont see any icon on top left hand

Tegan_M

I am very sorry to hear this persists. 

So we can assist you further, can you please inform us on what is the current LED status on the front of your soundbar?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!