Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

Bose Music App Facebook log in loop

Bose Music app logged me out. Now trying to log back in using facebook (as per before) and it keeps bouncing back to the same page saying "log in with facebook" after authorising via facebook already. Not keen on setting up a new account and setting up all devices again. Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose Music App Facebook log in loop

Hi hillsy44, thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. We'll need a little more information. What device/operating system are you using? Have you tried any troubleshooting prior to posting? A great starting step is to uninstall and reinstall the Bose Music app to test for smaller issues. Additionally, do you have access to the Bose Music app on any other devices? Are you experiencing the same issue? Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

I am using iPhone 11 Pro using version 13.5.1 software. I've removed the Bose Music app twice and downloaded fresh versions again twice - after removing the facebook authority and resetting my iphone. In all cases it remains stuck in this loop and won't recognise my facebook log in. See attached pics in sequence by file number.1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

Highlighted

Hi hillsy44,

Thanks for the update and the screenshots!

We have started the rollout for an update to the Bose Music app, have you had this update for the app installed? If you are not sure, go to the app store on your phone and find the Bose Music app, it will let you know if there are any updates available. The latest version is  3.5.5 on iOS.

From the screenshots you have provided it looks like you have been trying to log into the app while using your cell data. Have you tried logging in while connected to Wi-Fi as well? If not I would definitely recommend trying this.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

Same issue here. Doing it on WiFi. Have the updated app (it was the new update that logged me out initially). Quite frustrating!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

I got the same issue. Finally I figured it out that it doesn’t log me in with Facebook. 

My way to fix it is to click the help center link in the same screen, then it prompted me to log in Facebook then. 

Hope it helps.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 23, 2020

I had the  same issue today (iPhone 12 iOS 14.1). Here is how I fixed it: First I closed all open apps. Than I opened the phone browser (safari) and logged manually into Facebook on their webpage (kept it open in background). After that I opened the Facebook app in the background as well and made sure I have WiFi connection. After that it worked for me without any further problems! Maybe this will help u as well! 
cheers