TexinMA
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Bose Music App - Shuffle Option Missing for Amazon Music Playlists

I have a Soundbar 500 and Home Speaker 500.  At some point, the ability to shuffle songs in Amazon Playlists has disappeared.  It was once there.  

I've recently added Spotify free to my music services and noticed there's no shuffle there either.

Is there something I need to do to get shuffle back for Amazon?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bose Music App - Shuffle Option Missing for Amazon Music Playlists

Hi TexinMA,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with Amazon Music on your Bose Music app.

With Spotify's free accounts, any playlist you listen to will usually be shuffled by default, so there not being an option to shuffle there should be nothing to worry about.

Roughly how long have you been unable to shuffle songs on the Amazon Music playlists? Is this something that has started recently? Also, are you able to access and play the playlists through the system OK?

To try and get the shuffle feature back in the Bose Music app, I would recommend we remove and re-add the Amazon Music account, so we can refresh the connection between the two. To do this what you need to do is go to: Account Settings > Manage Music Services > Amazon Music > Remove Account.

Once the account is removed, we can go back into Manage Music Services and re-add the account.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
TexinMA
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

thank you for your response.

It's been a couple of months since the feature disappeared.  Should I be able to shuffle play lists in Amazon Prime Music?

I removed the account and re-added.  Also deleted the app and reinstalled.  Still no luck.

What next?

thanks.

Highlighted

Hello TexinMA, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We have raised this and the team is now actively working alongside Amazon to seek a resolution.

Kind regards,

Jeff G 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Joncahatol
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

Im having the same issue. Is there a solution to this yet?

Highlighted
adelgiudice
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

I've also been having this issue for months now (probably since october of 2019).  Is there any progress?

Highlighted

Hello adelgiudice, 

I am sorry but we do not have any further information at this moment in time. 

You can be sure as soon as we do we will let the community know.