Bose Music App Update - 2 December 2019
Starting December 2nd, a new Bose Music App update is available through the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. If your apps update automatically it may take until December 5th, 2019 for you to see the update.
- Welcome the Bose Portable Home Speaker to the Bose smart speaker family
- Now you can enjoy a personal TV listening experience by grouping your Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 with a Bose Soundbar 500 or 700
- Even more grouping options! Your Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker can now be grouped with a Bose smart speaker to hear the same music from both speakers in perfect sync
- Keep listening (or sleeping) by toggling the auto-off function on your NC 700 Headphones
- A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - iOS and Android
- Added the ability to toggle “Motion Detection” ON or OFF. Previously this was not a configurable setting. This setting is separate from the “auto-off timer” in the settings menu.
Smart Home Speakers and Soundbars
- To get started with the new grouping features, open the Bose Music app on your mobile device and navigate to your Bose smart home speaker or soundbar. Then click on your product's image in the bottom-right of your screen, tap on group, and choose to add your Bose portable Bluetooth speaker or Bose wireless headphones to the group. Make sure your headphones or speaker is turned on and in discovery mode and that both devices have the most recent firmware updates. For more info on using groups, see the article here.
- New Amazon Alexa Media Control features are coming. More information to come!
- Connection help screen improvements for Portable Home Speaker.