Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Re: Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020

My Bose Music app chrashes when I want to configure sources for the universal remote.

https://imgur.com/f0SKdxn 

This happens since the last update to version 3.3.4 of the Bose Music App. I have a Iphone 5S with version 12.4.7 installed. The App closes completely. 

I already deleted the app and installed it again. On a Iphone 7 with IOS 13.5 I have no problems. 

Can you please look at it? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2019

I'm having a similar problem. I have the Smart Speaker 300 and everytime I go into the Bose Music App, it's not found. I do a reboot on the speaker and that works but within 24 hours, it's not found again. My Alexa still works no problem, just not the Bose Music App. This leads me to believe it's an App problem. Bose, please get it sorted. I'm a huge fan of your speakers but your support for them are very poor. 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 21, 2019

Hi Bose

Do you have any plan to let your customer control the volume of Google Assistant and the sensitivity of the mic? Google assistant feedback is really too loud late at night, and the mic now seems to not picking up as good as before after recent firmware upgrade. Passing on this control to your customer would make it easier for you too, as you do not need to calibrate the volume and sensitivity for all speakers which to me is an uphill task. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Ever since this update I have been unable to get the app to sign in. I have a Samsung Galaxay Tab S2, Nothing else has changed. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times now. Restarted my router and the Soundbar 700. 

It has to be the app as if I put in the password wrong then it immediately says it is wrong but whe I put in the correct one it takes ages then says, 

"Hmm....

Something went wrong when we tried to sign you in. Try again later."

What am I supposed to do?

Highlighted

Hi Turkina, 

Thanks for joining the discussion. 

Have you tried using another device to sign in? Further to this, do you have a VPN  set up on your device? If so, please try to disable it to see if you see a difference in performance.

I'll look forward to your reply!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 24, 2019

This issue still persists for me, I have removed power from all my Bose products and left them off for an hour, reset the sound bar 700, uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Signed in and out a dozen times and the Bose music app simply cannot find my Soundbar.

I was able to add my NC700 headphones to the app again but nothing I do gets the sound bar to appear and all resetting it did was mean I now also can’t use the universal remote.

I am beyond frustrated at this point.  I just don’t need this aggravation in my life.  Why can’t you just make this updates optional so you don’t break peoples setups when they were working perfectly fine.