Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020
Starting on May 5th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store. This staged release starts on May 5th and completes by May 7th. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.
This release enables a few new features such as TV selection as an audio source, as well as addressing minor bugs.
- Android: 3.3.4
- iOS: 3.3.4
- Easily access audio sources like Bluetooth from the Product Control menu in the app
- Soundbar users can now switch to TV as a source
- If you're setting up a new Smart Speaker or Soundbar, you'll be able to see the status of your update during out-of-box setup
- We revamped our grouping screen in the product control menu to highlight a new feature, SimpleSync
- Now you can use your Apple ID to set up or log in to your Bose Music account
- Fixed an issue causing some users to see "We are having trouble connecting to your account..." when attempting to add their Noise Cancellation Headphones 700 to their accounts during setup
- A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!